Jumbo Tile Sandcastle by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of Poolside cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Dry emboss the Jumbo Tile stencil on white cardstock 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
- With the grid stencil still in place, overlay the Sandcastle stencil and tape in place with removable tape.
- Use a 1/4" stencil brush to apply ink to the design, use the Picasso tool to help with the placement of colors, remove the Sandcastle stencil only
- With the grid stencil still in place, overlay the Tall Palm Trees stencil along the left edge and tape in place with removable tape.
- Use a 1/4" stencil brush to apply ink to the design, use the Picasso tool to help with the placement of colors, remove the Tall Palm Trees stencil only.
- With the grid stencil still in place, use a 1/2" stencil brush, blue ink and the Picasso to add some clouds to the sky, add more blue along the horizon to look like the ocean, use the 1/4" brush from the browns of the Sandcastle to brush more brown around the bottom edge for the beach.
- Remove the grid stencil and wipe it off with a soft rag and return to the design, use a finger dauber to apply a coat of VersaMark over the entire grid, remove stencil, set aside.
- Sprinkle with Deep Impressions embossing powder, heat set, cool.
- Put the grid back on and repeat the VersaMark, sprinkle with Deep Impressions embossing enamel in the sky and Golden Sand Embossing Powder on the beach, heat, repeat if needed to get a smooth tile-like finish.
- Trim an even edge all around the image, mount on a Sandy Beach mat, then to the card front.
- Stamp the "Catch a breeze..." saying on white cardstock with black ink, die cut with size E frame from Fitted Frames Set A, cut the matching mat from Sandy Beach.
- Use a 1/2" stencil brush, blue ink and the Picasso to add a cloud over the saying and around the edges, adhere to the card front with foam squares.
- Tape the Starfish stencil to Sweet Potato cardstock with removable tape, use a Palette Knife to apply Regular Embossing Paste over the design, remove stencil, tape back down on another part of the paper and apply paste, remove stencil and place in water for cleaning.
- Sprinkle the wet paste with Golden Sand Embossing Powder, tap off extra, heat set, cool, cut out the two Starfish, brush a little Pearlescent Beige ink on the orange areas, adhere to the card with Craft Glue Dot.
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- 1/4 inch Brush #6 Gold Handle 3.29
- 1/2 inch Brush #12 Natural Handle 2.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Jumbo Tile Metal Stencil 10.99
- Sandcastle Metal Stencil 7.49
- Tall Palm Trees Metal Stencil 7.49
- Starfish Metal Stencil 4.99
Also uses these supplies:
- FREG020 Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamel
- EK22 Beach Embossing Kit
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Poolside, Sandy Beach, Sweet Potato)
- Brilliance™ Inks by Tsukineko® (Sunflower Yellow, Rocket Red, Pearlescent Thyme, Pearlescent Olive, Pearlescent Beige, Pearlescent Chocolate)
- Memento™ Bahama Blue Ink by Tsukineko®
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Finger Dauber
- Big Shot™ by Sizzix®
- Rubber Embossing Mat
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
- Glue Dots
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project