Large Oak Leaves Crackle by Dreamweaver
- Fold dark brown panel of cardstock in half to form card base.
- Score 4" X 5-1/4" panel of patterned paper at 1/4" from each edge to form grid.
- Paste Large Oak Leaf stencil in Matte Black paste on center of patterned paper. Allow to dry.
- Replace clean stencil over oak leaf and paste with Crackle Paste. Allow to crackle and dry.
- Replace clean stencil over oak leaf and gently brush light brown ink over crackle paste with stencil brush.
- Adhere oak panel to card front.
- Attach die cuts to corners of card.
Also uses these supplies:
Dark Brown Cardstock
Trimmer with Scoring Blade
Decorative Die Cuts
Antique Linen Distress Ink by Ranger
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Shallow Tray of Warm Water and Nail Brush for Cleaning Stencil
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project