Large Poinsettia by Kristine Reynolds
- Stencil the poinsettia stencil on white cardstock with regular embossing paste.
- Adhere gold rhinestones to center of poinsettia.
- When paste is dry return the stencil over the flower and sponge red ink on it.
- Back panel with a slightly larger green panel and the adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut circle with red ink.
- back panel with a die cut green panel and then adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous: SSH34 Medium Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Plus: Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper® ColorBox® Lipstick Red Chalk Ink by Clearsnap® Classic Circle & Classic Scallop Circle Dies by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts Rhinestones by Recollections® Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project