Large Poinsettia Joy by Dreamweaver
- Fold a pink panel of cardstock in half to form card base.
- Layer a 4" X 5-1/4" panel of black cardstock on to card front.
- Adhere a 3-7/8" X 5-1/8" panel of patterned paper on to black panel.
- On a 3-1/2" X 4-3/4" panel of black cardstock tape down the poinsettia stencil with removable tape.
- Use a sponge dauber and Palette Glue Pad to apply glue to the entire stencil design area.
- Clean the stencil then replace it over the design, and apply Pixie Blush Metallic FX mica with a small stencil brush to all of the glue area.
- Adhere the panel to the front of the card.
- Die cut the word Joy from Pink Cardstock using the Alphabet Die Set.
- Apply to card as shown.
- Adhere beads to flower center. Or use a white pen to draw dots in and keep the card flat.
Also uses these supplies:
Pink, Black and Patterned Cardstock
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
Palette Glue Pad and Sponge Dauber
Black Beads or White Pen
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project