Laurel Burch™ Blossoms With Love by Fran Seiford
- Fold a 4-1/4" X 11" panel of shimmer blue cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp Blossoms in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on White Mixed Media Cardstock.
- Color as desired with Copic Markers going outside the lines.
- Use Blossoms Die Cuts to cut out flowers.
- Stamp greeting in VersaMark on a scrap of gold metallic art paper.
- Sprinkle with Clear Pacific Blue Embossing Powder and heat until set.
- Tear greeting panel across top and bottom.
- Trim a panel of blue cardstock to 4" wide, tear across top and bottom to create layer under gold cardstock.
- Layer flowers and greeting on a 4" X 5-1/4" panel of magenta cardstock as shown.
- Adhere layered panel to front of card.
- Centers on two largest flowers have been stamped again, cut out, and layered with 3D Foam Squares.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Laurel Burch Floral Greetings Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Laurel Burch Cling Blossoms Stamp Set 11.99
- Laurel Burch Blossoms Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Gold Metallic Art Paper
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot