Laurel Burch™ Giraffes Share Dreams by Fran Seiford
- Create top-folding card base by folding 6" X 12" panel of red cardstock in half.
- Adhere 5-3/4" X 5-3/4" panel of Bo Bunny Orange Citrus Vintage patterned paper on card front.
- Stamp Laurel Burch Giraffes on white mixed media paper with Memento Ink.
- Color as desired with Copic Markers.
- Tear around giraffe panel to create uneven edge.
- Adhere giraffe panel to card front.
- Emboss greetings on black cardstock with VersaMark ink and detail white embossing powder.
- Cut out greeting and adhere to card.
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Geo Flora Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Laurel Burch Giraffes Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Background Paper by Bo Bunny
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project