Laurel Burch™ Heavenly Holiday by Debi Hammons
- Stamp ribbon on white paper strip. Color as desired.
- Stamp birds and color as desired. Die cut.
- Stamp sentiment on white paper. Tear the top, left, and bottom edges.
- Cut and tear red cardstock for mounting. Mount ribbon piece and sentiment piece on respective rectangles.
- Mount layered papers on green card base.
- Pop up birds with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project