Laurel Burch™ Heavenly Holiday Plum by Fran Seiford
- Stamp bird and ribbon on white paper. Color as desired.
- Die cut bird. Fussy cut ribbon. Adhere ribbon to plum cardstock.
- Tear edges of plum cardstock and ribbon. Mount on green card base.
- Stamp and emboss sentiments. Add embossed dots with VersaMarker™ pen and Pirate Gold embossing powder.
- Pop up bird with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
EP102 Pirate Gold Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project