Laurel Burch™ Indigo Cats Orange Flower by Fran Seiford
- Use the Creative Palette to create a background paper.
- Stamp images on white paper and color as desired. See our Laurel Burch™ Copic Coloring Chart for ideas. Die cut.
- Mount Creative Palette panel on layered card front.
- Adhere cats and flowers to card front.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Cling Indigo Cats Stamp Set 11.99
- Laurel Burch Indigo Cats Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project