Let It Snow by Laura Drahozal
- The base card stock is 8 1/2" by 5 1/2", folded on the top.
- Cut two pieces of blue card stock; one to 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" and one to the size of the Let it Snow Stencil.
- Tape the Let it Snow Stencil down on the corresponding blue card stock using the removable tape.
- Tap the large stencil brush on the Versa Mark pad, and then on the paper towels to remove the excess ink.
- Use the stencil brush in a circular motion over the Let it Snow Stencil to create the image with the watermark ink.
- Remove the stencil from the card stock.
- Generously pour the Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder over the stenciled image and tap off the excess.
- Use your heat tool to emboss the phrase.
- Tape one of the snowflake stencils on acetate using the removable tape. Place a long piece across the top of the stencil first, as it will act like a hinge.
- Use the palette knife place a strip of embossing paste above the snowflake. Make sure there is a long enough strip to cover the entire snowflake.
- Use the back of the palette knife to pull the embossing paste over the stencil. (Imagine a squeegee). The entire snowflake should be filled.
- Remove the tape from the sides and bottom of the stencil.
- Carefully lift the snowflake stencil from a corner like a door on that hinge. Then, pull the whole stencil off the acetate.
- While the paste is still wet, cover with the crystal glitter.
- Repeat steps 9-14 with the remaining snowflake stencils. Make at least one pasting from each stencil and let dry completely.
- After the snowflakes are dry, brush off the excess glitter with a CLEAN stencil brush.
- Run the Chameleon Pen around the outside of each of the blue card stock pieces.
- Cut up the snowflake images and arrange around the edges inside the larger card stock piece.
- When you are please with the arrangement, run the pieces through your Xyron machine and adhere to the larger card stock piece.
- Adhere the Let it Snow image on top of the snow flake images.
- Wrap May Arts Ribbon around the card, and tie it in a bow.
- Adhere the card to be card base.
- Add rhinestones.
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Pearlescent Embossing Paste 10.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Let It Snow Stencil 9.99
- Gothic Snowflake Metal Stencil 7.49
- Crystal Snowflake Metal Stencil 7.49
- Southwest Snowflake Metal Stencil 7.49
- Antler Snowflake Metal Stencil 7.49
- 1/4 inch Brush #6 Gold Handle 3.29
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
Also uses these supplies:
EP525 Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder
GX225F Multi Fine Crystal Glitter
Plus: Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper® Ribbon by May Arts
Acetate Rhinestones Scotch®
1/2" Tape Adhesive Scotch® Removable Tape 5"
Machine and Adhesive by Xyron®
Chameleon™ Markers (Blue Violet)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project