Let It Snow by Lyn Bernatovich
- Cut blue cardstock 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 and score (with the smooth side facing up) at 4-1/4.
- Cut a second piece of blue cardstock 4 x 5-1/4 and lay the textured side facing up. Center and tape the snowflake stencil with removable tape over the panel taking care to cover all edges of exposed paper.
- Using the palette knife, scoop out the white paste and spread it onto the edge of the paste spreader covering about a 4" length of the edge. Starting at the top of the stencil, pull the paste spreader evenly and smoothly down the stencil. Remove the taped edges carefully leaving the top edge taped. While taped, lift the stencil up and off the paper. While the paste is wet, sprinkle crystal glitter over the image and tap off the excess. Set aside to dry.
- Create a small amount of blue paste by mixing white paste and blue ink/acrylic paint together until smooth.
- Cut the mixed media white cardstock 4-1/2 x 3. Repeat the same process as in step 3 using the Let it Snow stencil and the blue paste. While the paste is wet, sprinkle ice blue glitter over the image and tap off the excess. Set aside to dry.
- Run a narrow line of Beacon 3-1 glue (or any clear drying glue) along the edge of the white panel. Sprinkle Silver Halo Glitter Mix into the adhesive and tap off excess. Repeat on the remaining 3 sides. Allow to dry. Add Silver Dot Sparklers at the center of 4 snowflakes.
- Affix white panel onto card front with mounting tape to create dimension.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scotch® Removable Tape 1/2" by 3M®
Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
Blue ink or acrylic paint
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project