Life is a Circus Star by Suzanne Czosek
1. Paint chipboard star with white and yellow acrylic paint.
2. Dip pencil eraser in red ink and add polka dots to star background.
3. Stamp Circus poster using black ink on white cardstock. Color with watercolor pencils and waterbrush. Cut out.
4. Stamp Lil Joker three times using black ink on white cardstock. Color with watercolor pencils and waterbrush. Add polka dots using white gel pen. Cut out.
5. Cut out stars from white cardstock. Sponge with red and yellow dye inks.
6. Stamp Life is a Circus using black ink on white cardstock. Color with dye inks and watercolor pencils. Cut out.
7. Assemble star by layering stars and images.
8. Add ribbon to top.
Also uses these supplies:
P181 Circus Poster (retired)
L253 Lil Joker (retired)
White & Yellow acrylic paint
Fired Brick & Scattered Straw Distress Ink by Ranger
Black Archival Ink by Ranger
Pencil with eraser
White gel pen
Waterbrush & sponges
Star Die by Spellbinders
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project