Lilac Butterfly Key by Dee Adams
- Die cut butterflies with Mixed Media White Paper from Lilac Die Set.
- Sprinkle Chunky Gold Embossing Powder over butterfly and heat from back of paper. Repeat two more times.
- Stamp matching butterflies into heated embossing powder.
- Paint watered down Prussian Blue Hue in random areas of butterflies and set aside to dry.
- Paint MDF key with Paynes Grey then a coat of Weathered Wood randomly. Once dry, paint with the Crackle Paint.
- Add a watery coat of Prussian Blue Hue.
- Randomly add watered down Burnt Umber, then Quinacridone Gold.
- Adhere beads in certain areas with Chunky Gold Embossing Powder.
- Finish with an equal mix of Antiquing Cream randomly about the key and beaded area.
Also uses these supplies:
Weathered Wood™ by DecoArt®
Media™ Fluid Acrylics by DecoArt® - Paynes Grey, Burnt Umber, Quinacridone Gold, Prussian Blue Hue -- watered down
Media™ Antiquing Cream by DecoArt® - Burnt Umber, Carbon Black
Media™ Crackle Paint and Texture Sand Paste by DecoArt®
Seed Beads & Gems
MDF Key by Tando Creative
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project