Long Calla Metal Stencil by Laura Drahozal
- Cut the base card stock 8 1/2" by 5 1/2" and fold on the side.
- Tape the Long Calla Stencil over purple card stock with removable tape. Use a tape strip all the way across the top of the stencil that will act as a hinge later. Then tape both of the sides and bottom.
- Use the palette knife to remove the Regular Embossing Paste from the container and place on the paste spreader. Place a strip of paste on the spreader that is as wide as the calla image.
- Set the paste spreader on the stop of the stencil and pull it towards you, maintaining contact with the stencil, and filling in all the wells.
- Carefully remove the tape from the bottom and sides of the stencil.
- Using the top tape as a hinge, lift the bottom of the Long Calla Stencil carefully up and then away from the project. Let dry completely.
- Repeat steps 2-6 with the Small Damask Stencil on purple card stock.
- Apply the Versamarker to the center of the Calla Lily. Pour the sparkle yellow embossing powder over the top and heat it.
- Repeat step 8 with the other calla center.
- Apply the Versamarker to the edges of the calla flowers, covering with white opaque embossing powder and heating after each flower.
- Apply the Versamarker to the stems and leaves, covering with the sparkle lime embossing powder and heating in small sections.
- Assemble the center section of the card, making two mats behind the main calla lily image, one white and one green.
- Use the Big Bite to create holes in the damask background on both sides of the main section.
- Thread the ribbon through the holes.
- Assemble the rest of the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Scotch® 1/2" Adhesive Tape by 3M®
1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
Ribbon by May Arts
Big Bite Paper Trimmer
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project