Manger Metal Stencil by Louise Healy
- Fold a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" red card in half to form an A2 card.
- Tape a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of cream cardstock to the front of the card.
- Pull the finished edge off both sides of a burlap ribbon and place near the left side of the card.
- Sprinkle some aged copper, aged silver, and Pirate Gold embossing powders randomly down the burlap, heat from below to set the powders.
- Paste emboss the Manger stencil with Translucent Paste on cream cardstock (3" x 3") using a Palette Knife and Paste Spreader, remove stencil and place in water for cleaning.
- Sprinkle the wet paste with Pirate Gold Embossing Powder, tap off extra, let paste dry, then heat set.
- Tape the embossed Manger to a red 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" mat and attach to the front of the card with foam tape.
Also uses these supplies:
- FREG023 Aged Silver Embossing Enamel
- FREG025 Aged Copper Embossing Enamel
- EP102 Metallic Embossing Powder Pirate Gold
- DWLL334 Manger Stencil
- DWDEPT Translucent Paste
- DWDPK Palette Knife
- DWLM2010 Paste Spreader
- Classic® Cover Red, Classic Cream Linen Cover Stock by Neenah Paper®
- Double-Sided Tape
- Foam Mounting Tape
- Ribbon by May Arts Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives™