Maple Branch by Laura Drahozal
- The card base is 8 1/2" by 5 1/2" folded on the top.
- Place the stencil face up on the bed of the die cut machine. Cover it with the aluminum (also face up), the embossing mat and the cutting mat.
- Run the stencil through the die cut machine.
- With the stencil still attached, use the pointy end of the Teflon Tool to refine the edges of the leaves and stems.
- Use the pointy end to add the veins to the leaves.
- Sand the image.
- Remove the stencil.
- Use the scissors to trim any excess metal.
- Tie the ribbon around the image.
- Assemble the card with Zip Dry or a very strong tape.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Daredevil)
Red Coated Aluminum by Mercart USA
Double Teflon Tool by Mercart USA
Burgundy Organza Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Manual Die Cut Machine
Rubber Embossing Mat
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project