Merry Ornament by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Velvet Night cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue 4” x 5-1/4” Gold Metallic cardstock to card front.
- Stamp Merry Ornament on 3-1/4” x 4-3/8” Velvet night cardstock with VersaMark Ink.
- Pour Champagne PEARLustre Embossing Powder over ink. Tap off excess and return to jar.
- Heat to set and glue to 3-1/2” x 4-5/8” Gold Metallic cardstock.
- Poke or punch a hole through cardstock at top of ornament.
- Thread both ends of 5” gold cord through front, pull so loop is just above top.
- Tape the ends to the back.
- Attach to the card front with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Velvet Night Cardstockby My Colors®
Brushed Gold Metallic Cardstock
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Gold Cord by May Arts®
Anti-static Pouch by Recollections