Mother Mary by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Goldenrod cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue 4” x 5-1/4” print cardstock to card front.
- Wrap ribbon around left side of card front, tie in knot.
- Stamp Mother Mary on 2-7/8” x 4-1/2” white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Glue to 3” x 4-5/8” black cardstock.
- Attach to card front with foam squares.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Mother Mary Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Goldenrod and Black Cardstock by My Colors®
Print Cardstock by Graphic 45®
Ribbon by Creative Impressions®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Colored Pencils by PrismaColor®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project