Mushroom Stencil Duo by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" panel of Wildflower cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Use the stencils to Draw the mushroom on a white die cut panel.
- Color the image and then back with a larger die cut panel of lilac mist cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment on the bottom of the panel.
- Tie ribbon around the panel and then adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Lilac Blank Twill by Creative Impressions
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®