Mushrooms Picasso Technique by Louise Healy
NOTE: Cover unneeded holes in Picasso with removable tape. Clean Picasso between ink colors.
1. Stamp Mushrooms in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a 4" X 5-1/4" panel of Mixed Media White Paper.
2. Use the end of the Picasso together with grey/blue ink and a 1/4" brush to stencil clouds in the sky around mushrooms.
3. Use the side of the Picasso together with green ink and a 1/4" brush to stencil hills below the mushrooms down to the ground.
4. Use a fine point permanent black pen to draw within one of the raindrop holes of Picasso to create rain.
5. Trace with fine point permanent black pen along edges of Picasso to create tall grass at base of mushrooms.
6. Color all images with markers, adding texture in the grassy hill at the bottom.
7. Adhere panel to folded 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" panel of dark green cardstock.
8. Stamp greeting on white paper and trim to size, layer on larger green cardstock layer and attach to card front.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- Mushrooms Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Ultra-finepoint Black Micron Pen
Blue/Grey Ink Pad
Green Ink Pad
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project