Musical Motif Note by Kristine Reynolds
- Paint entire music note with ivory paint and allow to dry.
- Use music note stencil from the stamp set and stencil it on to the chip board note with raw sienna paint.
- Trace music note on to tissue paper and cut out.
- Stamp images on cut out tissues paper with VersaMark™ and heat emboss with black embossing powder.
- Adhere the tissue music note to the chip board music note with Decoupage Glue and a paint brush.
- Randomly sprinkle Aged Gold Embossing Enamel and glitter on music note and heat until melted.
Also uses these supplies:
The Paper Studio® Chip Decor Music Note
Craft Essentials® Ivory Acrylic Paint
DecoArt® Raw Sienna Acrylic Paint
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project