Nautical Anchor by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" panel of blue cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Adhere a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" panel of light blue cardstock to the card.
- Stamp the wood background on a 4 3/4" 2 1/2" panel of tan cardstock and then adhere to the card.
- Stamp the sailboat on a white die cut circle.
- Sponge clouds on the panel.
- Emboss the bottom portion with golden sand embossing powder.
- Adhere to a larger grey circle panel and then adhere to the card.
- Stamp the anchor on a piece of white cardstock and color with pencils.
- Cut out the anchor and adhere to the card.
- Adhere dew drops around the circle.
- Stamp the sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a larger grey die cut panel.
- Adhere to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Rich Cocoa)
Dew Drops by Recollections
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project