Nest Stencil by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" panel of parrot cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Adhere a 4" by 5 1/4" panel of indigo paper to the card.
- Adhere a panel of patterned paper to the card.
- Stamp sentiment on the bottom of the card.
- Adhere a panel of sky blue cardstock to the card.
- Stencil the next on a white oval panel and allow to dry.
- When dry replace the stencil and use stencil brushes to color the image with Splendor ink.
- Back the panel with a green scallop oval and then adhere to card.
- Add pearls.
Also uses these supplies:
- SSC1190 Say it Today Perfectly Clear Stamps (Retired)
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Parrot, Sky, Deep Indigo)
- Patterned Paper
- Splendor™ Ink by Tsukineko®
- Pearls by Queen and Co.
- Classic Oval & Classic Scallop Oval Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project