Nested Ornaments Joy Die Cuts by Dreamweaver
- Fold a 12" X 6" panel of red cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue a 5-3/4" X 5-3/4" square of green patterned paper to card front.
- Die cut two ornaments from red patterned paper and doodle on them with permanent ink pen.
- Die cut two ornament tops from metallic paper and add to ornaments with paper glue
- Tie bows through ornament tops and adhere ornaments to card.
- Diecut the word Joy from metallic paper and adhere to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Dreamweaver: DWDD005 Dual Alphabet Dies (retired, available at your local store)
Cardstock - Red, Swiss Dot Green, Red Pattern
Fine Point Sakura Pigment Pen
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project