Nosy Cat by Debi Hammons
- Fold blue cardstock in half to form card base
- Glue silver cardstock to card front.
- Stamp cat on white cardstock with black ink. Color as desired. Die cut with fitted frame die.
- Die cut a larger frame with blue cardstock for background.
- Glue the two pieces together.
- Attach to the card front with foam squares.
- Add three blue jewels to the top left and three to the bottom left.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Nosy Cat Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Copic® Markers
- Blue Jewels
- Die Cutting Machine
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project