Owl Clock by Debi Hammons
- Fold blue cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp image on white cardstock with black ink. Color as desired.
- Die cut image with fitted frame die. Die cut a larger frame from blue cardstock for background. Glue the two together.
- Glue to the left side of card front.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock.
- Die cut with fitted frame die. Die cut a larger frame from blue cardstock from background. Glue the two pieces together.
- Attach to the lower right side of the card front with foam squares.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Celebrate Birthday Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Owl Clock Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Copic® Markers
- Die Cutting Machine
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®