Peacock Invitation by Pam Hornschu
- Cut 5 1/2 X 12 inch panel of black cardstock. Score and fold at 2 7/8" and 1 1/2" from each end of long side. Round corners.
- Print invitation on white cardstock to fit inside panel. Stamp feather in turquoise ink in center of invite. Mat with gold paper, and adhere inside.
- Cut teal and purple panels 3 X 6 inches. Round corners.
- Tape peacock stencil over teal panel on all four sides using removable tape. Spread gold paste smoothly over surface. Carefully remove stencil to be cleaned immediately. Repeat with purple panel.
- While paste is wet, sprinkle heavily with Aged Teal on the teal panel, and Aged Wine on the purple panel. Apply heat tool over surface until bubbly and set. Adhere panels to small folded sections of the card base, so that edges meet in the center.
- Wrap and tie with tinsel cord.
Also uses these supplies:
VersaMagic™ Turquoise Gem Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Teal, Purple, Black Cardstock
Gold Origami Paper
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Gold Tinsel Cord
1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
Digitally Printed Invite