Peacock Stencil MetallicFX by Dreamweaver Stencils
- Fold a 4-1/4" X 5-1/2" panel of blue cardstock in half to form card base with fold on the left.
- Adhere a 4" X 5" panel of copper metallic cardstock to card front in the center.
- On a 3-1/2" X 5" panel of white cardstock paste the peacock in glossy black paste.
- Clean the stencil and allow the paste to dry.
- Replace the clean, dry stencil over the design.
- Using a sponge dauber, cover the peacock image with glue from the Palette Glue Pad.
- Apply MetallicFX to the image using a small stencil brush.
- Gently heat the image to set the adhesive.
- Brush off any excess mica powder before removing stencil.
- Remove stencil and adhere image to a 3-5/8" X 5-1/8" panel of black cardstock.
- Adhere layered image panels to card front as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Blue, Copper, Black, and White Cardstock
Tray with water and soft brush for clean up
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®