Peony Vase by Leadonna Fritts
- Stamp image with black ink, color and die cut.
- Add distress ink around edge of image.
- Make an A2 card base with a tent fold from blue cardstock.
- Trim a piece of patterned paper for background.
- Make a bow and wrap tails around patterned paper and adhere to card base.
- Adhere die cut image to front of card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Peony Vase Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Copic® Markers (R81, R83, R85, RV000, RV00, RV11, G21, G24, G28, G40, G43, Y11,Y13, B41, C0)
- Spellbinders® Classic Scalloped Circles Large
- Antique Linen Distress® Ink by Ranger®
- Authentique™ Latest & Greatest 6x6 Paper Pad
- Winter Lake Cardstock by My Colors®
- May Arts Ribbon®
- E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project