Petite Dragonfly by Terry Braddock
- Create card base from folded panel of plum cardstock.
- Cut white cardstock 5-1/4" X 4".
- Stamp dragonfly near edge of white cardstock in a border, alternating jewel tone ink colors. Adhere to card front.
- Emboss greeting with VersaMark ink and Detail White Embossing Powder on a Teal cardstock panel.
- Emboss dragonfly on greeting panel using same method.
- Trim greeting to fit and adhere to card center with 3D Foam Squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock in Plum and Teal
Ink in Emerald, Plum and Teal
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L