Plumeria by Laura Drahozal
- Fold a piece of 8 ½” by 5 ½” paper so that the fold is on the side.
- Tape the Plumeria stencil face up on the Sky card stock. Use one large piece across the top of the stencil initially. It will be a hinge later. Tape all the way around.
- Remove the embossing paste from the container with the palette knife and place on the paste spreader.
- Place the paste spreader on the top of the stencil and pull down towards you, filling the holes and keeping contact with the stencil at all times.
- Replace any extra paste into the container.
- Remove the tape from the bottom and sides of the stencil.
- Using the taped top as a hinge, carefully remove the stencil. Let the paste dry.
- While the paste dries, tap the entire back of the Cathedral Windows stencil with the Versamark Ink Pad. Then put the stencil, inked side up, on the bottom plate of your manual die cut machine. Place the pink card stock, face down, over the top of the stencil.
- Cover the card stock with the Stamping Details mat and then the upper cutting mat on top.
- Run the project through the die cut machine.
- Pour clear embossing powder over the top of the embossed card stock and shake off the excess.
- Heat set the embossing powder.
- Color over the dried glossy paste with Copic Markers.
- Trim the flower image and adhere to the darker blue mat.
- Trim the embossed Cathedral Windows card stock and adhere to a dark blue mat.
- Adhere the background to the folded card.
- Tie the May Arts Ribbon around the bottom of the flower unit.
- Use the foam squares to raise the flowers above the rest of the project.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Sky, Ocean Side, Pink Delight)
- Copic® Markers (Y13, RV14, R20, G19, G29)
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Big Shot™ by Sizzix®
- Rubber Mat
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- Scrapbook Adhesives® E-Z Runner by 3L®