PYL Beach Day by Kristine Reynolds
- Emboss the waves on a 5" x 3 3/4" panel of light blue cardstock with regular embossing paste and allow to dry.
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" panel of purple cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Adhere a 4" x 5 1/4" panel of blue cardstock to the card.
- Sponge aqua ink on a 5" x 3 3/4" panel of white cardstock and then adhere to card.
- Trim off the top portion of the stenciled wave panel trimming around the wave pattern.
- Spread regular embossing paste across the bottom of the panel and emboss with Golden Sand embossing powder.
- Adhere panel to card.
- Stamp sentiment on the top left portion of the card with black ink.
- Stamp the images on a white scrap of white cardstock with black ink and color with pencil.
- Cut out images and adhere to card to create the scene.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- Waves Stencil 10.99
- Nautical Anchor Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Whisper Friends Beach Day Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
EP211 Golden Sand Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Adirondack® Aqua Ink Pad by Ranger® (Pool)
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project