PYL Camera Girl by Leadonna Fritts
- Stamp image with black ink and color image.
- Trim image closely.
- Adhere image to color cardstock mat.
- Adhere to an A2 card base for card with a tent fold.
- Trim a piece of white paper for background, using distress inks and a sponge applicator smear inks randomly on paper for a multi-colored background.
- Adhere inked background paper to to card base.
- Using foam squares, adhere matted image to card base.
- Add glue to fairy wing, sprinkle on Crystal Ultra Fine Glitter and shake off excess to return to jar.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Whisper Friends Camera Girl Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Parrot (Green) Cardstock by My Colors®
Distress Inks: Ripe Persimmon, Tattered Rose, Mowed Lawn, Wild Honey, Dried Marigold
Spectrum Noir® Markers: BG4, BG8, CG4, CR3, CR5, CR6 CR8, CT2, CT3, CT4, DG4, DG3, EB5, FL3, FS1, FS2, FS3, FS4, GB3, GB5, 1B1, LG1, LG2, LG3, LG4, LG5, TB1, TB3, TB4, TB5, TN5
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®
Tombow Mono Glue Pen
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project