PYL Mushrooms by Wendy Price
- Trim cardstock to 4.75 x 10 inches. Fold at 5 inches to create card base.
- Stamp image, color and layer on olive green panel.
- Use Fitted Frames to die cut layered panels. Mat with corresponding die cut in burgundy.
- Wrap twine around diecut layers of cardstock.
- Stamp greeting on white cardstock and cut to fit label holder.
- Attach hardware with paper fasteners.
- Adhere stamped images to card base using 3D Foam Adhesive Squares.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Mushrooms Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Brown Eyes, Spanish Moss, Firecracker)
- Spectrum Noir™ Markers (DR2, DR6, BG1, BG2, BG3, BG5, BG6, BG7, BG8, CG2)
- Twine from Creative Impressions
- Metal Label Holder and Paper Fasteners by Creative Impressions
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project