PYL Surfer by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp Surfer with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Mat onto Wildflower and Harvest Orange cardstock, then glue onto a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch folded Winter Lake card base.
- Stamp sign and seashells with black ink onto white paper and color.
- Trim out sign and seashells, add foam adhesive to sign and adhere to card base.
- Glue seashells onto card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Whisper Friends Surfer Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Harvest Orange, Wildflower and Winter Lake)
Copic® Markers (B00, B01, B02, B04, B06, B21, B23, B45, B60, B99, BG11, BG70, BG72, BG75, E11, E13, E15, E29, E30, G29, R35, R37, R59, V93, V95, Y000, Y02, YG03, YG17, YG67, YR04, YR09, YR18, YR21, YR23, YR27)
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Foam Adhesive by Tombow®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project