PYL Travel by Jamie Martin
- Stamp images from the WF Travel Pcs Perectly Clear Set, color with colored pencils, cut out and set aside.
- Sponge blue and purple inks on a white panel, splatter with water to give a water drop look.
- Use Fitted Frames A to die cut a frame in the card. Use the same die and one size larger to diecut a white frame and glue around the opening.
- Glue acetate to cover opening by gluing to the back.
- Stamp sentiment on a white panel that is slightly larger than the sponged panel, with black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
- Apply strips of foam tape around the sentiment making sure it won't be seen through the frame.
- Put sequins and beads in the foam area and place the window panel on top of the foam.
- Glue cut out pieces to the front of the card as shown.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Whisper Friends Travel Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Sweet Potato)
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Stormy Sky, Wilted Violet)
- Prismacolor® Colored PEncils
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project