PYL WF Surfer by Kristine Reynolds
- Stencil the waves on a 3" x 3-3/4" panel of light blue cardstock and allow to dry.
- Create a card base by folding a 11" x 4-1/4" panel of blue cardstock in half.
- Stamp the image on a 3-3/4" by 4-1/2" panel of white cardstock and color with pencils.
- Cut out the image and adhere to the dried waves panel.
- Add Glitter to the sun.
- Add a little embossing paste to the bottom of the panel and emboss with Golden Sand embossing powder.
- Adhere panel to a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of orange card stock.
- Add ribbon and then adhere to the card base.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Waves Stencil 10.99
- Whisper Friends Surfer Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Prisma colored pencils
May Arts Ribbon
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project