PYL Whisper Birthday by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of Tuscan Sun cardstock in half to form a card.
- Stamp the Whisper Birthday image on a 4-1/4" 5-1/2" piece of Mixed Media paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, color with Copic Markers.
- Stamp the sentiment on a 1-1/2" x 2-1/2" piece of white, color with Copic Markers, cut out sentiment.
- Use the Picasso tool and a 1/2" brush with Bahama Blue ink to add some "clouds" to the background around the Whisper Birthday image, use green markers to add a "grassy" area near the bottom edge, edge with blue and green markers, use the glitter pen on the wings and mushroom dots.
- Mat the Whisper Birthday on a 1/2" x 5-3/4" piece of Pimento cardstock.
- Adhere the matted image to the card front.
- Use foam tape to add the sentiment.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- 1/2 inch Brush #12 Natural Handle 2.99
- Happy Birds Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Whisper Birthday Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Color Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Tuscan Sun, Pimento
- Memento™ Bahama Blue Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
- Copic Markers - Y00, Y02, Y06, Y08, Y15, Y21, YR23, R22, R27, R30, R59, R81, R85, BV0000, BV00, BV02, BV08, E42, E44, E47, E51, E53, B0000, B05, B41, YG01, YG03, YG05, YG06, YG17, 100
- Gelly Roll Clear Star Glitter Pen by Sakura
- Foam tape