PYL Whisper Sunflower by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 10 1/4" x 5 1/4" panel of green cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Adhere a panel of patterned paper to a square blue panel.
- Tie ribbon around the panel and then adhere to card.
- Stamp the image on a white die cut panel with black ink and color with pencils.
- Back panel with a larger green die cut panel and adhere to card with 3D foam squares.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a larger green die cut panel.
- Adhere to card with 3D foam square.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Spring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Whisper Sunflower Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Parrot, Sky)
Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
Soft Yellow Velvet Shimmer Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Colored Pencils by Tombow®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project