Rose Garden Yellow by Jamie Martin
- Stamp rose with black ink and color with pencils. Use matching die to cut out, set aside.
- Place stencil on a white panel and sponge with Spice Marmalade and Abandon Coral inks.
- Stamp sentiment in upper corner with black ink and emboss with clear.
- Glue rose to panel and layer onto a green card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Cling Rose Garden Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Everyone Wishes Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock
Prisma Colored Pencils
Zip Dry Glue
Distress Inks- Spiced Marmalade, Abandoned Coral
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project