Rose Skull by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of Concord Jam cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Cut a 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" piece of Orange Citrus Vintage paper, use the foam applicator to rouge some of the Memento Inks around the edges leaving the center lighter.
- Tie a knot in a piece of purple ribbon, wrap the ends around the Orange Citrus layer and adhere on the back, adhere the layer to the card front.
- Tape the Rose Skull to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of white with removable tape.
- Use the black pen to trace around all the stencil openings, remove stencil.
- Draw some cobwebs and other doodles in some of the stencil open areas using the black pen.
- Color the image with Copic markers, trim to 3 3/4" x 4 3/4", use the foam applicator to rouge the edges with the Memento™ Inks.
- Adhere the Rose Skull to a 4" x 5" piece of Grape Stripe paper, sprinkle Aged Silver Embossing Enamel and Champagne glass glitter in the upper right corner, heat from underneath to melt, repeat in the lower left corner.
- Use foam tape to add the Rose Skull to the card front, setting it an an angle.
Also uses these supplies:
- FREG023 Aged Silver Embossing Enamel
- FRG02 Champagne Glass Glitter
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Concord Jam)
- Patterned Paper by BoBunny (Orange Citrus Vintage, Grape Stripe)
- Memento™ Inks by Tsukineko® (Cantaloupe, London Fog, Tuxedo Black)
- 0.3 Black Simbalion Pen
- Copic® Markers (V12, V15, RV19, Y21, YG11, YG17, G82, Y35, E50, E81, W3)
- 1/2" Purple Crepe Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Foam Applicator
- Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®