Rubber Duckies Bag by Kristine Reynolds
- Use the Picasso tool to create clouds with blue ink on a white panel.
- Stamp waves on the bottom of the panel and color with markers.
- Stamp the sentiment on the panel with black ink.
- Stamp the ducky on a white scrap and color with makers.
- Cut the ducky out and adhere to panel with 3D foam.
- Adhere the panel to a pink tag.
- Tie the tag on to a pink back with ribbon.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- Rubber Duckies Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Copic® Markers (Y15, Y17, Y11, BG02, BG04, BG05, YR04)
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives