Sea Horse Bottle by Pam Hornschu
- Mix small amount of Pearlescent and Translucent pastes in plastic cup with a few drops of each re-inker, using palette knife until colors are swirled.
- Using palette knife, spread mixture over bottle. Sprinkle with glitters, etc. from Teal Encrusted Jewel Kit, leaving space in center for pasting seahorse. Let dry.
- Tape Sea Horse stencil to front of bottle on all four sides. Spread Matte Black paste over design, removing excess back to jar. Carefully remove tape and stencil, placing stencil in water to be cleaned immediately.
- Sprinkle Aged Spice Embossing Enamel over wet paste. Apply heat tool until melted, bubbly, and set.
- Smear VersaMark ink around the base of the bottle. Sprinkle with Golden Sand embossing powder and heat until melted.
- Smear VersaMark ink over a shell and the starfish, and sprinkle with Aged Gold Embossing Enamel. Heat until melted.
- Use Quick Grip to adhere other elements…ribbon, shells, glass marbles, etc.
- Smear VersaMark around cork, and emboss in gold. Use a sharp tool to carefully dig out a small hole in top of cork. Adhere shanked button to top.
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Dreamweaver Translucent Paste 9.49
- Pearlescent Embossing Paste 10.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Sea Horse Metal Stencil 4.99
- Waves And Dots Metal Stencil 11.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Radiant Neon™ Re-inkers by Tsukineko® (Electric Blue, Electric Green)
- Quick Grip by Beacon Adhesives
- Glass Bottle (with flat sides)
- Plastic Starfish
- Button (with shank)
- Wine Cork
- Flat Glass Marbles
- Web Ribbon by May Arts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project