Seashells by Jamie Martin
- Stamp seashells on white paper with Onyx Black ink, sprinkle with black embossing powder and heat.
- Color with watercolor pencils and cut out using the Seashells Die Cut Set and set aside.
- Watercolor background on a watercolor panel. When dry layer onto Ocean Side colored paper and glue to a Spearmint colored card.
- Glue mesh and seashells to the bottom of the card.
- Stamp sentiment in upper right corner with Onyx Black ink.
- Randomly add Silver Dot Sprarkler stickers.
- Dot Sparklers Class A Peel Stickers -0.01 Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Ocean Side, Spearmint)
- Aquarell™ Watercolor Pencils by Staedtler®
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean)
- Metallic Wired Mesh
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project