Seaside Chair by Pam Hornschu
- Create 4-1/2" X 5-1/2" kraft card with top fold.
- Cut panels of various blue cardstock, and tear edges. Layer and adhere to card front. Sponge white ink over scalloped edge of Picasso tool to create clouds.
- Stamp chair image in black ink twice on white cardstock, and umbrella on scrap white cardstock. Color and shade with markers. Cut one panel from one of the chairs. Cut the other to adhere with double-sided foam tape popped up over first chair. Cut out umbrella. Add other images from clear set if desired.
- Adhere chair panel to card at angle. Pop up umbrella with foam tape.
- Stamp grass, sand, and wave images from set at bottom of card.
- Stamp sentiment in blue ink.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- Seaside Chair Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Vintage Cardstock by Core'dinations®
- Cotton White StazOn by Tsukineko®
- VersaFine™ Majestic Blue Ink by Tsukineko®
- Memento™ Rich Cocoa Ink by Tsukineko®
- Copic® Markers
- Woven Stitched Ribbon by May Arts
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Double-Sided Foam Tape