Season of Joy Plaque by Pam Hornschu
- Brush Fast Finish over plaque. Place torn music sheet over wet surface. Brush more Fast Finish over the top. Let dry.
- Lightly brush paint over plaque. Let dry.
- Tape stencil onto plaque with removable tape. Using palette knife, apply large dab of paste onto edge of spreader. Spread across stencil once, and again to remove excess paste. Carefully remove stencil, and place in water to be cleaned asap.
- Sprinkle Multi Ultra Fine Crystal glitter over wet pasted surface. Pour off excess. Let dry.
- Dab paste on pine cone and pine tree with palette knife. Sprinkle with glitter, and let dry.
- Dab paste along base of plaque for "snow bank". Sprinkle with glitter and let dry overnight.
- Trim pine tree on one side to lay flat against plaque. Brush paint on strip of music, and wrap around tree. Adhere tree to plaque with Zip Dry.
- Adhere ribbon and pine cone to plaque with Zip Dry.
- Embellish with small crystals.
Also uses these supplies:
Fast Finish™ from Beacon Adhesives®
Zip Dry™ from Beacon Adhesives®
Iridescent ribbon from May Arts®
Light blue acrylic paint
Artificial Pine Cone
Self-adhesive Rhinestone Crystals
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project