Sir Toad by Jennifer Dove
1. Stamp Sir Toad image twice on kraft paper using memento stamp pad and color one up.
2. Cut the other one down to 2 1/4" x 2 1/4". Cut out the colored one and pop him up on the cut down one.
3. Stamp Bicycle background onto the Kraft paper using the memento and cut down to 5 x 3 3/4".
4. Ink the edges with distress pad.
5. Take ribbon and heat it carefully with heat gun to curl edges. Do this in ventilated area.
6. Cut out cardbase from red cardstock measuring 8.5 x 5.5 and score at 4.25.
7. Place 5 1/4 x 4 brown onto red cardbase.
8. Wrap bicycle image with ribbon as shown and adhere to brown mat.
9. Pop up toad image and place a bow as shown.
10. Stamp sentiment onto a tag and adhere using a brad.
Also uses these supplies:
R157 Bicycle Background (retired)
Red & Brown cardstock by Prism
Kraft cardstock by American Crafts
Ribbon by May Arts
Antique Brad by Creative Impressions
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project