Smiling Snowman - Melt Your Heart by Fran Seiford
- Create a folded card base from an 11" X 4-1/4" panel of blue cardstock.
- Decorate the front of the card as desired.
- Create an inner panel from a piece of Creative Palette Paper. See the Tips section for How To.
- Cut inner panel to 10-3/4" X 4". Find center by lightly folding and pinching edges only.
- Choose desired stages from Pop Up Stages Die Set and place their guidelines along the fold.
- Run through die cutting machine to create pop up sections.
- Stamp forest trees in background in black above the die cut stages.
- Train the folds and gently ease the stages into place, crease all folds thoroughly.
- Use Oval Dies from Pop Up Die Set and create greeting panel. Glue to top of card.
- Fold inner stages panel in half and glue inside cards base one half at a time.
- Stamp snowman and color as desired.
- Die cut snowman and glue to front of bottom stage.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock from My Colors
Die cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform like Sizzix Big Shot
Bubble Wrap or patterning materials.
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives