Smiling Snowman - Melt Your Heart by Fran Seiford
- Create a folded card base from an 11" X 4-1/4" panel of blue cardstock.
- Decorate the front of the card as desired.
- Create an inner panel from a piece of Creative Palette Paper. See the Tips section for How To.
- Cut inner panel to 10-3/4" X 4". Find center by lightly folding and pinching edges only.
- Choose desired stages from Pop Up Stages Die Set and place their guidelines along the fold.
- Run through die cutting machine to create pop up sections.
- Stamp forest trees in background in black above the die cut stages.
- Train the folds and gently ease the stages into place, crease all folds thoroughly.
- Use Oval Dies from Pop Up Die Set and create greeting panel. Glue to top of card.
- Fold inner stages panel in half and glue inside cards base one half at a time.
- Stamp snowman and color as desired.
- Die cut snowman and glue to front of bottom stage.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock from My Colors
Die cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform like Sizzix Big Shot
Bubble Wrap or patterning materials.
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project