Spider Web Bats Metal Stencils by Lyn Bernatovich
- Cut card base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4. Cut layering panel 5-3/8 x 4-1/8 and affix to card front.
- Cut black panel 5-1/4 x 4. On a work shurface, lay spider web stencil over black panel and tape on all four sides. Using a palette knife, scoop silver paste and spread along the edge of the paste spreader. Starting at the top of the stencil, smoothly pull the paste spreader down to the end of the stencil. Remove tape from three sides. Carefully lift the stencil from the lower corner up and away from the paper taking the remaining tape with it. Set aside to dry. Place the stencil and tools immediately in a pan of water.
- Repeat step 2 with the Bat Trio stencil, except while the paste is still wet, sprinkle glitter over the wet areas and tap off from the back. Set aside to dry. Trim close to bats 3-1/2 x 2-1/2.
- TIP: Use a full sheet of mixed media paper to have plenty of leftovers for later use. On a craft mat, spritz Memories Mists in adjacent puddles. Lay a full sheet of mixed media paper over the puddles and smooth over the back of the paper with your hand. Peel off and press back down again. Repeat the process until results are achieved. Set aside to dry. Take a small section of the dry paper and stamp sentiment with Versafine ink. Trim to the length of the sentiment and roughly hand tear along the bottom edge. Affix under the bat trio panel. Wrap a doubled length of jute around the bat panel and tie into a bow. Affix foam mounting tape to the back of the bat trio panel and mount at an angle over the spider web.
- Witching You Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Matte Black Embossing Paste 10.49
- Silver Embossing Paste 10.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Spider Web Stencil 10.99
- Bats Metal Stencil 7.49
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Orange Juice, Merlot, & Margarita Memories™ Mists by Stewart Superior
Removable Tape 1/2" by 3M®
Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
Jute by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives™