Steam Pumpkin Watch Decor by Katy Leitch
- Die cut several pocket watches and cut the centres from all but one. Paint them with bronze coloured paint (you are going to layer them so you can just paint the edges on all but the top and bottom pieces).
- Cover the top part of the frame with Versamark. Emboss the frame with Aged Copper embossing enamel. While the powder is still molten add a little Seasonings powder here and there and heat again melt the seasonings into the powder.
- Add some Spoonful of Rust here and there and heat to set the elements.
- Sponge the frame lightly with black StazOn to ‘age’ it.
- Stamp the pumpkin onto copper and silver metal sheet. Cut the large clock out in a circle the same size as the frame from the copper sheet.
- Colour the stamped image with pencils. Cut some of the elements of the silver metal sheet and add the details to the stamped image.
- Add some metal embellishments and stickers saying ‘13’.
- Trim off the excess stamped image and fit into the chipboard frame – you want to position him so his hat will protrude beyond the edges of the watch frame. Stick just the very bottommost edge to the background but don’t glue his torso or head yet.
- Glue the copper metal piece to the back piece of the frame. Layer up the frame pieces and glue them together with the embossed one on top. Add over the pumpkin collage. Add some 3D foam under the pumpkin’s head to lift it and adhere the feathers on his hat to the outside of the frame.
Also uses these supplies:
- FREG025 Aged Copper Embossing Enamel
- StazOn® Jet Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
- Pocket Watch Frame Die by Sizzix®
- Copper Paint
- Metal Sheets (Copper, Silver)
- Inktense Pencils by Derwent®
- Metal Embellishments
- Number Stickers
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project